Τετάρτη, Αυγούστου 09, 2006

Άλλος ένας μεγάλος έφυγε...

Verse 1: At my house I’ ve got no shackles You can come and look if you want to In the halls you’ ll see the mantles Where the light shines dim all around you And the streets are paved with gold and if Someone asks you, you can call my name
Verse 2: You are just a thought that someone Somewhere somehow feels you should be here And its so for real to touch To smell, to feel, to know where you are here And the streets are paved with gold and if Someone asks you, you can call my name You can call my name I hear you calling my name yeah all right now
Verse 3: By the time that I’m through singing The bells from the schools of walls will be ringing More confusions, blood transfusions The news today will be the movies for tomorrow And the waters turned to blood, and if You don’t think so Go turn on your tub And it its mixed with mud You’ll see it turn to grey And you can call my name I hear you call my name
RIP Arthur Lee. Ήσουν φως στην εφηβεία μου.

4 Comments:

Blogger cyrus said...

Φεύγουν όλοι σιγά-σιγά...

Δεν ήταν από τους αγαπημένους μου οι Love, αλλά όποτε έβαζα το Forever Changes στο πικάπ το άφηνα να παίξει ολόκληρο.

Παρασκευή, Αυγούστου 11, 2006  
Blogger Dormammu said...

Είχε δύο τραγουδάρες μέσα. Alone again or και A house is not a motel. Το τελευταίο το' παιξε και ο Robert Plant πριν απο κάποια χρόνια σε μια συναυλία του στο ΟΑΚΑ.

Κυριακή, Αυγούστου 13, 2006  
Blogger andy dufresne said...

Πολύ αγαπημένος ο Arthur Lee.

Δεν είναι τυχαίο ότι όσο περνάνε τα χρόνια, οι Love πουλάνε ολοένα και περισσότερο.

Κρίμα που έφυγε στον άσσο, χωρίς να ζήσει την αναγνώριση που του άξιζε.

Σάββατο, Αυγούστου 19, 2006  
Anonymous Ανώνυμος said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Alpine+car+radios Laurie dhue sexy feet

Δευτέρα, Φεβρουαρίου 05, 2007  

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

<< Home